Tips on Going Green!
Going green has become quite popular today. Not only does going green help the environment, but it’s better for you as well. There are a variety of different ways to go and stay green. Here are a few:
- Save energy by turning off and unplugging electronics. You’ll be saving money as well!
- Another way to save energy is by washing your clothes in cold water.
- Instead of using a plastic bottle each time you work out or are on the go, buy a reusable water bottle that is BPA free to use every day.
- Recycle paper, glass, aluminum, plastic, and cardboard!
- Go paperless when it comes to your bills and bank statements.
- Use a reusable bag when grocery shopping.
- Use rechargeable batteries.
- Walk or ride your bike instead of taking your car when possible.
- Switch to green products that don’t contain harmful ingredients.
Try some of these helpful hints in your daily routine to start going green!